• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated Premeire and Glitchy Video Making

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to describe exactly the issues I'm having. However, I updated to the newest version of Premiere and now I'm having the issues you can see in the video (https://youtu.be/d-fz2d01mlQ).

When I add one video everything works fine like normal. However, after adding a second clip of any sort (audio or video) the timeline no longer functions correctly. I can slide the playhead position but it doesn't actually move and I can't adjust the timeline scale at all on the side. However, as soon as I delete any additional clips it goes back to functioning as normal. No issues with premiere prior to updating to the new setup. I could edit multiple clips, multiple videos have layers of 10 objects and everything functioned fine. It's only after updating to the new version that things haven't been working. I tried updating video card driers but that hasn't solved the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Current PC specs: 

Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz, 2304 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB

Total Physical Memory 31.7 GB

Available Physical Memory 15.0 GB

Total Virtual Memory 36.5 GB

Available Virtual Memory 15.5 GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU

Problem with my current adobe update.
TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?