• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade Legacy Titles and Upgrade All Legacy Titles are Greyed Out

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrade Legacy Titles and Upgrade all legacy titles are greyed out. I click on the clip with the legacy title, and it doesn't change anything- still greyed out. I need everything to be in essential graphics/regular text. The legacy titles each have an image embedded in them, could that have anything to do with it? And if so, what do I do? I have a TON of legacy titles to convert to regular text, and it would take a very long time to redo them all one by one.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

You need to click on the title in the project panel.

Dont think embedded images will come over.

Upgrade Legacy Titles to Essential Graphics

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to click on the title in the project panel.

Dont think embedded images will come over.

Upgrade Legacy Titles to Essential Graphics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did click on it...or I thought I did? It didn't matter. But also I really want to do upgrade all legacy titles at once. So how do I do that one? I can't click on every single title at the same time. Doing all legacy titles in the same project is what I'm really after, so clicking on each title one at a time is going to be really difficult, even if I could get that to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read the doc I posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not solved.  As of Adobe v23.1 Build 86 there is no longer an option to "Upgrade legacy titles" on the graphics menu and the "Upgrade to source graphic" is greyed out.  None of the legacy titles work any longer either ... Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stan covers that fairly well. But to add a bit ... this is another issue where it may be necessary to revert to 23.0 from 23.1. Which also has H.264/HEVC issues for Macs and some other things.

For those whom 23.1 is working fine ... as for me so far ... it's fine, but if there are issues, go back to 23.0.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines