Uploading multiple different JPEGS but all show up as the same one in the timeline!

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

So i am an industrial designer trying to put together a video using multiple JPEGS. New to premiere but watched lots of tutorials on this, read instructions etc tried everything including clearing my media cache etc etc. I just cant figure it out! I import my multiple different images (which all have different names Insta 01, 02, 03 etc), then drag them over to my timeline only for them to preview and save out as only one image! Why isnt my video working with all the photos ive imported? Its such a simple video, kinda like a slideshow really. Please can anyone shed some light on this please?? I thought lockdown was driving me crazy but this is on a whole other level! 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020
Resave all images in Ps and make sure they are rgb 8 bits.

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm this is still an issue with Ai to Pr (using JPGS)... updated versions to date 01/17/2022 - Pr ver.22.1.2 (Build 1) really frustrating...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So annoying, same issue here...Why Premiere, why?

Premiere-anoying-as-usual.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

evaneholics_0-1650560212375.png

The Problem is the embeded ICC Profile in the JPEG file.

Open your image using adobe Photoshop.

Then go to Edit > Assign Profile

in the Window dialog box, choose "Don't Color Manage This Document".

If you export the JPEG files from Illsutrator, make sure to UNCHECK the "embed ICC profile"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines