• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

V 22.3.0 (Build 121) Frame.io Link Playheads after Review

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else noticing that the linking of playheads is not matching from a Frame.io comments? The timecode on the comments match if I manually enter the timecode on my timeline, but if I try to use the "Link Playheads" it is not going to the correct frame or even close. 

Sequence Settings: 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

I uploaded (exported through the Frame.io panel - then via AME) the sequence at the Web 1080 preset 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, KLLMilwaukeeVideo,

Sorry about the problem. Can you get a case started here and let us know what happens? https://support.frame.io/en/

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@KLLMilwaukeeVideo can you tell me a bit more about this behavior? By default, the playheads should already be linked. Clicking the "Link Playheads" button is meant to link two assets that are not automatically linked, or fix linking issues with the link offset control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines