Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

v22 Render Issues

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I have just updated to v.22 of PP and I am having an issue with Rendering. Currently, my timeline has 48 video previews to render in H.265 format with color grading applied (not transcoded yet - which is another issue).

The rendering started this morning at 6am EST and currently, its 12:21pm EST and Im only a little over 10% rendered. Previously, this task would take an hour, maybe two but with newest version it doesnt seem to have an end. In fact, Premiere Pro has crashed on several other attempts last night.

My specs are 64 GB of DDR4 3200 RAM, RYZEN 53600, my GPU is old but it has 4GB (this may be the issue). Let me know if there is anything Im missing.

As for transcoding, when I transcode to AppleProRes - my audio cuts in and out which is only present when editing and not after export. However, it makes the editing process incredible difficult.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio, Crash, Editing, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?