Copied

I have recently switched from Mac to PC and I now own a Dell XPS 9950:

-Running Windows 10

- i7 2.6ghz

- Nvidia GTX 960M

- 16 GB RAM

- Windows 10 pro

- Premiere Pro 2017.1.2

I am having trouble navigating my timeline using the vertical scroll function with my trackpad. If I enable vertical mouse scrolling in the "timeline" tab of preferences it will allow me to scroll vertically occasionally, by this I mean sometimes it will scroll vertically, but most of the time it won't do anything. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to this inconsistency and vertical scrolling is key to my workflow otherwise I loose a lot of time manually scrolling on the side of the timeline with my trackpad.

Any help would be much appreciated, editing is getting very slow for me with this setback. 

Cheers,

Moja.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, any help with this issue would save me so much time.

BUMP!

BUMP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 years later and I myself am looking for an answer to this same issue. Anyone? It's crazy frustrating and time consuming

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing this issue. If I vertically scroll with my track pad then the timeline scrolls along horizontally as expected. Can you provide your specs? Version of Premiere maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

just came across this - I only have a mac but here it only works if I press the command key and then scroll with my trackpad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines