• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video cannot stop, audio keeps on playing. During playback

Participant ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running 15.2.0. When i play halfway, the video suddenly froze, the audio keeps on playing for three minutes and then i can stop. I was playing Prores 422 HQ clips.

System.

I5 8500

1050 TI

16 GB MEMORY

Window 10

15.2.0 version

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the Media Cache and Media Cache files:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seconds-in-premi...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
1. Do one of the following:
• Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
• Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
from here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

If that doesn't work, try Preferences > Audio Hardware and set Input to None.

If that doesn’t work, try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site. If NVIDIA, do a clean installation of the latest Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

If that doesn't work, try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually this happened for a very long time, I tried reseting preferene and clearing the media cache, this project is very buggy, I've been editing this for a year. Over 400+ Files in the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sciencio5EC6,

Sorry. Perhaps your project is corrupt. Can you create a new project and import the same media into it? What happens with playback once you create a brand new sequence in the new project with the same media?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to bother you, I edited this project for a very long time and do not wish to change anything. I'll try to do this method if i try others does not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NVIDIA released a new Studio driver yesterday:

https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce/drivers/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sciencio5EC6!

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried working with proxies? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/using/ingest-proxy-workflow.html

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did, I also have one question. When I toggle proxies will anything on playback change? Because nothing happened when i click on toggle proxies. Sorry for the inconvience. So everytime the issue of the PR playing continously happened. I have no idea how to fix this. Could the many number of video files contribute to this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines