Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video clip display

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am struggling to get my video clips displayed on the screen while editing my video but unfortunately I cannot. I am able to drag and drop the video and audio files onto the timeline but only the audio file works...no images are visible.

Thank you very much in advance

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like your Source Patching isn't setup correctly in your Timeline. Take a look at this help article to see how Source Patching (and Track Targeting) work: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/source-patching-track-targetting.html

In short, when you have a clip selected in the Project panel or the Source monitor, you'll see V1 and A1 on the far left of your Timeline's track header. It's very likely that A1 and maybe A2 are selected, but V1 isn't. Clicking this button (which is different than the A1/V1 to target tracks directly to the right, should allow you to bring your video down into your timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

seems like you should probably do some tutorials on the basic functions of premiere.  There are tons availalbe from adobe and on youtube.  Might be worthwhile to explore Linkedin Learning... They have some very good introductory videos that approach learning the basics in a systematic fashion.  Not cheap, but I think there may be a free month available...  And searching for answers here is a great way to learn this stuff...  This question gets asked frequently...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines