Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Editing Inquiry

New Here ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

Bear with me as I wasn't sure if this was the right place to ask but I figured I would give it a shot. I'm an aviation videographer and have been shooting for almost 10 years now. I recently bought a Sony RX-10IV and have been using that with Premiere Pro (which I've used for almost two years) and its been incredible!

There is a YouTube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38I6pAtk5uI&t=407s

This guy also uses the same camera, also edits with Premiere and films handheld. For the quality of the footage its insane!

I wanted to know if any experts here could weigh in and decode on how he keeps the footage so smooth? I'm pretty sure its more than just warp stabilizer-perhaps some other forms of tracking with keyframes? Any help is greatly appreciated!

All the best,

Ernest G. 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If he claims to do it all within Premiere with stock plugins, it's most likely Warp Stabilizer.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/video/discover/stabilize-video.html

Personally, I'd drop it into After Effects and use Mocha AE but there are many ways to skin a cat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jeff. Yeah, so far all he claims is Premiere Pro- when questioned he says he uses a lot of keyframes in editing. However like you said, many ways to skin a cat and likely doesn't want to give away all his secrets of course. Thanks for your input! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines