• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video effects not showing in preview

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My video effects aren't showing in the program preview for the sequence im working on. This sequence consists of multiple images that need to zoom. When editing these with the effects control panel, using the keyframes, I can see myself zooming the image in and out, but it will then basically 'freeze' on this keyframe, unless I add another one. Even if I go to different already existing keyframes, the preview will stay frozen on this one frame. Playing back the preview in the program will also keep the frame 'frozen' on this, unless it switches to a different image.

When exporting the clip, it shows that the image IS in fact zooming in and out, but it just does not show in the preview of the program itself.

I've cleared the cache completely before opening my project, and I've restarted the program a few times, but this did not fix my issue.

To give a visual explanation, I have this recording: https://youtu.be/HRtjZTYEycE

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to render the timeline before playback

Renderbar is red which means you cannot playback in real-time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that fixed it. I never had this issue before, so I didn't know I could/had to manually render the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines