• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video export separating in 3 different files

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I go and export my project, it says "video exported successfully." I go to my save location where the video exported and there's 3 different files instead of one (.aac, .m4v, .mp4) I think it may be that I put too much edits in the project but I've exported small parts of the project and when I go to the folder that it's saved at, it's in one file (mp4). Could it be that there's a certain transition that's causing a glitch in the export?? Whenever I'm exporting the video there's this error that pops up saying "sapphire transition error" I've looked through the timeline and I couldn't find what's causing this issue. I've exported the project 3 times now and this issue keeps occuring. I've updated Premiere Pro too to see if that might have fixed it but, that didn't work. Could anyone help please?? If you could I would truly appreciate it.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fix the sapphire error.

Make sure you have sapphire updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What export preset are you using?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines