Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video exports without some of the effects applied

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I export my video, some of the effects I applied are missing from the exportet version. They show up while editing but then they are missing from the exportet version. For example, I applied the dust & scratches affect with a mask on some clips and also a blurr affect with a mask, neither show up when exporting. The effects work fine in the program, I only have an issue when I export the video. I updated premiere pro to the newest version and also made sure to update to the newest mac software and still I am getting this issue. I also tried to switch orders of the effects on the effects controls, tried to export the video a couple of different ways but I get the same thing happening every time.

Any ideas what the problem could be? 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning off Hardware encoding in the Video tab of the export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried this and set it to Software encoding but still the same think happens. These are my current settings.Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 16.15.38.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uncheck Maximum Render Quality and Maximum Depth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines