• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Filter Missing: Color Balance (HLS)

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open Premiere, and no matter which project file it is, I get this error message. I've been ignoring it for awhile, but then I noticed that the color of my clips is a little off - a bit desaturated and brighter than normal. How do I fix this?

IMG_5737.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely effect has been removed from program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Alyssa,

Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Check out Neil's reply in this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/color-balance-hls-not-showing/td-p/12522146.

As Neil suggests, you can use HSL Secondary in Lumetri Color instead. Here's an article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/hsl-secondary-controls.html

Thanks,

Ishan  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The effect still is available in the effects panel, but listed under Obsolete, which means that it will be removed in a future release of the program.

Please find the clips that have this effect on them (tedious I know) and replace it with an alternative, such as the HSL Secondary as suggested. Once removed from the clips, the warning will disappear.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The effect still is available in the effects panel, but listed under Obsolete, which means that it will be removed in a future release of the program.

By @Richard van den Boogaard

Not on a mac, they have already been removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not a mac user... this explains why the notification Missing appears in the program upon opening the project.

It will continue to do so until you remove or replace the effect on the clips it is applied to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines