• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video import to sequence error.

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, My premiere pro version 2019 now doesn't play a video, once I upload the video into the sequence bar it either moves the line bar on the sequence but the video does not play along, and sometimes it just displays a blank screen. I receive an error message about the failure to retrieve the frame rates. Any recommendations or solutions would be helpful.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What video format/codec? What is your computer's specs? We need information so we're not just blind guessing.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Video format

MP4 video format

Computer specs.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz   2.40 GHz(Processor)

8.00 GB (RAM)

x64-based processor

I hope this is of help. thanks for the initiative looking forward to reading from you.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Sorry to hear about this. Are you experiencing this issue with any specific media, or is it happening with multiple files? Also, where are these media files saved (internal/external/network drive)?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kumar

I have not tried out other files but once I think I tried. I had my files stored internally but due to space and safety, i moved all to an external drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines