• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Jumping when speed is increased

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When increasing video speed, the output almost seems to change to a lower framerate. See the attached video. At 100% speed the movement is smooth (it's 29.97fps) but when it's increased to 120% the panning and motion becomes jumpy. I've tried all kinds of export options and can't figure out what is causing this. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see what you mean, like it's doubling up some frames for some reason or even perhaps doing a big skip somewhere. I'd suggest adjusting the speed up or down 5 to 10 percent to see if you can find a sweet spot for the software to blend your frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see what you mean, like it's doubling up some frames for some reason or even perhaps doing a big skip somewhere. I'd suggest adjusting the speed up or down 5 to 10 percent to see if you can find a sweet spot for the software to blend your frames.

By @Graeme Bull

I tried a few different amounts. At 120% It should have bumped 29.97 framerate up to 35.9 framerate. I would think that would be a smooth amount. But it does that with any amount. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines