Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Mixdown

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Just started with Premiere.

Has there been any change in the Video Mixdown lately?

All posts seems to be severel years old and it can not be done..

I really want to be able to do a simple video Mixdown of e.g. a advanced part 

of the timeline. Sorry to say but I come from Avid world and there it is easy...

Any ideas?

Anders in Sweden

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please explain what a Video Mixdown is, Is it an export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for reaching out. It is not a export. Say I make a complex video with a lot of effects and I want to use it sever times in my timeline but my computer is struggeling with so many tracks. I do not want to wait for the render everytime so I do a video mixdown of just the complexed video part. As I said I come from the Avid world and there I just put an  in and out marker and marked the tracks and I could get my mixdown to my bin. Here in Premiere I have to do an export of the in and out marker of the timeline and then import it back in. That is OK, but it takes a little long time to do.

Anders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There has been feature request to be able to Render and Replace a Nest which would do what you want. 

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/34393033-allow-render-and-r...

This is one of the comments in that link:

"This will be so useful.
But because there isn't an option I replace the Nest with AE, save without changes, and then Render and Replace the AE witch basically is a Nest."

Might work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines