• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video no longer plays after a few minutes

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded Premiere pro version 23.1.0 (build 86) a few days ago. I'm new to product. Going through tutorials.  After a period of time (minutes) or an hour the video stops playing back. I run the Adobe Cloud Diagnostics and it tells me App Preferences may be corrupt, so I let it remove it. I've also rebooted.  From what I can tell my hardward meets requirements, but not sure about display adapters. Is this hardware sufficient?

Make and Model is: LENOVO ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5
Operating System Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
Operating System: 10.0.19044
OS Version: 21H2
RAM is: 16 GB
Processor speed is: 2304
Processor: Intel Core i7-10610U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Build Number: 19044
OS Architecture: 64-bit
Disk Size: 237.36 GB
Disk Free: 82.82 GB

Display Adapters:
Citrix Systems, Inc.| 1/23/2019 | version 12.40.44.247
Intel UHD Graphics | 6/24/2021 | version 27.20.100.9749

Also, tried switching Adobe Premiere Pro 2023 Graphics settings to 'High Performance' was 'let Windows decide' c:\program files\adobe\adobe premiere pro 2023\adobe premiere pro.exe

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of footage, Clark? I hope we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last week it has mainly been the Adobe supplied tutorial clips. Initially I also tried some Teams meeting recordings, which were mp4s.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need more free space on your hard drive.  

Is that the only hard drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's the only local harddrive. I'm using 4 clips supplied by Adobe and each clip is around 2 to 3 mb. I can't imagine that 83gb is not sufficient.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using 4K, it may not be enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My project consists of 4 files supplied by Adobe.  There's an audio file that is 1,492KB.  Two mp4 videos that are both around 1,500KB and one mp4 that's just over 2,000KB. I have 83,000,000KB of available disk and that would not be sufficient? I did try running without any other programs running and same problem.   I'm running it now and I still have over 82gb free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines