• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video not appearing in Source Panel or Program Panel

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I reccently went back to Premiere Pro after using Davinci Resolve and I'm able to import clips fine but when I try to preview in the Source Panel or Drag it onto the timeline, only the audio plays (video clip appears on the timeline but I can't see it previewed).

I tried the source fix- V1 & A1 need to be selected and didn't work so I really don't know what to do 😕

I deleted and reinstalled Premiere Pro (and went back to default settings) as well and that didn't work either.

Thanks for any suggestions!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Is the Source/Program Monitor just black? Is it gray like it's missing altogether?

Are you on Mac or PC?

You might try turning on/off the GPU as the renderer. That would be in Project Settings > Renderer (File menu on PC, Premiere menu on Mac, if memory servers)

I'd also look at updating your GPU drivers. If you have an Nvidia GPU use the Studio drivers. Do a clean install, and restart your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Source/Program Monitor just black? Is it gray like it's missing altogether?

Are you on Mac or PC?

You might try turning on/off the GPU as the renderer. That would be in Project Settings > Renderer (File menu on PC, Premiere menu on Mac, if memory servers)

I'd also look at updating your GPU drivers. If you have an Nvidia GPU use the Studio drivers. Do a clean install, and restart your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updated my Nvidia Studio drivers and that solved the problem !! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What format was outputted to bring into Premiere? Can you play the clips, that you outputted, with audio and video outside of Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines