• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video not exporting properly

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!! I'm trying to submit a project for school that is due today, but I click export and after about a second, it says that the video has exported succesfully, when usually for a video of this size, it should take longer. I go and look at the video and it has no time at all. It's just a black screen that says the video is zero seconds. I have no idea what to do.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Yes, exactly. I don't know if this is the problem, but do you have in/out points in your sequence? Is it just the beginning and end of the media, or did you set specific ones? If they are accidentally only one frame apart, then that's all that's exporting. It could be something else entirely, but worth a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just curious, in your export settings dialog, on the left, is it set to "entire sequence"? Or are your in/out points set right next to each other? That's just the first thing that occurs to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean where it says source range? Because right now that is set to sequence in/out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, exactly. I don't know if this is the problem, but do you have in/out points in your sequence? Is it just the beginning and end of the media, or did you set specific ones? If they are accidentally only one frame apart, then that's all that's exporting. It could be something else entirely, but worth a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched the setting to "entire sequence" and it worked! Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just want to say how incredibly helpful this was! I was so confused about what was happening with my video export, but now it all makes sense! Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines