Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video not playing on specific project

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just updated from my Macbook Pro 13 (2020) to a new Macbook Pro M1 (2021).

I had started this one videoproject in Premiere pro on my old laptop and wanted to continue on this new one. I switched my macbooks like Apple instructs and my new laptop was basicly same as my old after this.

But when I opened the project on my new laptop the video preview wouldn't play anymore.

Everything else works like it used to and sound plays nice, but video never starts playing.

What do I need to do??

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete all media cache.

Make new project and import old one.

See how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't do anything.

I should mention, all low quality clips and photos etc. play normal on preview and program. The only clips that aren't playing are high quality Prores 422 files that are on timeline. I have duplicate folder of these files on the project and the duplicated files play just fine on preview and program.

The problematic files requre longer time of "media pending" and after that barely play. They might jump second or two frowards occasionally but mainly the program screen is frozen.

Also every time I open this project I get the following error message: "A low-level exception occurred in: (Transmit::Startup).

Nobody seems to know what that means and am not sure do these two problems have anything to do with each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also also this happens sometimes..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi joonan,

Sorry. Do you have any BMD hardware? If so, you should troubleshoot that. Try updating its drivers, as well.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines