Video Panel on Timeline

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to video and audio for my video but i can only see the audio part in my timeline, how do I see both?

Screenshot to show you what I mean

help.jpgrt in my timeline, how do I see both

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022
Use the scroll bar on the right that is not in view on your screenshot. You can also drag the line above the audio tracks to resize the timeline window to see more tracks.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional , Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022
Peru Bob has the answer but I have a gif that will help show what he is saying. It's like this except the opposite for you, you need to drag from the top to reveal the video tracks again:  

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the scroll bar on the right that is not in view on your screenshot.

You can also drag the line above the audio tracks to resize the timeline window to see more tracks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peru Bob has the answer but I have a gif that will help show what he is saying. It's like this except the opposite for you, you need to drag from the top to reveal the video tracks again:

Timeline Resize.gif

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thank you so much

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines