• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video playback error for iphone

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP. ME. I'm trying to get 2 videos on my iPhone. I use EasyFlicks.com, i simply upload to the website and they email me a download link. It's worked for over 1 year for me, no issues.

One of these videos won't play once I get it on my phone, the other one will. It's like there's something wrong with the iPhone playback because the videos play on my computer. The last 3 videos I've made will not play on my iPhone, it says the file is unsupported but it's just a MP4 file, the same exact one as the video that works.

I will post screen shots of both export screens along with error codes I get. What is the reasoning for this? It makes no sense that the last 3 vids I made seem corrupt when I get them on my phone. And yes I tried to export my older videos that actually play on my iPhone and they still work, I do them one after the other, I export all my videos with the same settings.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your settings are incorrect.

Change par to 1.0 and field to progressive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply but I don't see "par" or "field" settings anywhere on this export setting screen. Where exactly are you seeing it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines