• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Playback Glitches in Adobe Premiere Pro 2023

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experiencing some frustrating issues with Adobe Premiere Pro 2023, and I'm hoping to get some help from the community. When working on my video projects, I've noticed that the video playback in the software is not as smooth as it should be. It frequently stutters and lags, making it difficult to accurately edit my videos in real-time. This issue occurs even with relatively small and simple projects, and it's becoming a major obstacle in my video editing workflow.

[personal info deleted by mod]

Full-Stack Developer
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anaa_Bella!

Sorry about the issue. Can you share your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Are they screen-recorded footage? If so, you can check this link for some suggestions: https://adobe.ly/48NWYXj

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

KR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having video playback glitches in Adobe Premiere Pro 2023 which is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING! I recently upgrade from Primiere Elements 2023 this month. I had no issues editing video whatsoever with Premire Elements. I have tried every reccomendation I have found online and with YouTube videos. I even contacted Adobe and did a 1-hour remote seesion with a CSR which yieled no results. I would be interested in anything you might learn becuase I am at my wits end. What makes it so bad is I have a super powerful system with an Intel i9-9980HK@2.40GHZ, 2400 Mhz, 8 Core, 16 Logical Processor(s) with 64 GB Ram and a NVIDIA Graphic Card. When I monitor PP it is only using 28% of the system so we can't figure out what is going on.

Dwight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines