• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Problem OUT with BM UltraStudio Monitor 3G and MacBook Pro M1 Max

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I just bought a MacBookPro M1 Max .... connected to it I have a color TV that goes through the Blackmagic UltraStudio Monitor 3G converter. I realized that using Premiere the images that it makes me display on the monitor for the color are in an incorrect format compared to what I see in Premiere. In addition another problem, if I apply a video effect on the clip, even the image no longer passes outward from the Blackmagic. For this reason I wanted to know if any of you have gone through this problem ... I am sure that the problem is Premiere ... to understand if it is a setting I have a Bug to fix pending the next update? The Blackmagic converter in question is new and has been released to coincide with these nThanks to all in advance. Marco

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That mini monitor has settings for it, as do the TV. So this could be any one of a number of things. We'd need say screengrabs or shots of the settings for the mini monitor among other things to even start guessing.

Are you working in Rec.709/SDR I hope?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you also posted this question in the Blackmagic Design support forums?

What happens if you use Photoshop, After Effects, or Blackmagic Media Express?

Are you running the Desktop Video 12.2.2 update from December 10, 2021?

Have you reviewed all the settings in the user guide?
https://documents.blackmagicdesign.com/UserManuals/DesktopVideoManual.pdf?_v=1635231610000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines