• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Quality Problem in Timeline

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, My questions is best told in it's entirety through this link. If you need me to explain in text just let me know thanks 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxu7vVqNMmE

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I can say is we've had similar issues with screen recorded material (capturing website UI's) on Mac and then importing into Premiere Pro. Images glitches appear in Premiere Pro but not in the original files when played externally.

Can't recall exactly how we resolved it ... but I think we did two things. Used different screen recording software - which I believe was Uniconverter - it has a screen recording function built in.

As I recall that worked but due to another workflow issue we ended up screen recording using a Windows PC and that resulted in perfect files that played in Premiere Pro (Mac version). Sorry the details are a bit vague and I don't have more info.

Bottom line - try an alternate screen recording software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, I will definitely try that out, I appreciate the feedback!

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines