• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video tracks disappeared in timeline prem. pro. 2018

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, My timeline is only showing audio tracks. The video still plays in all windows. I can drag video and audio to the timeline together (and plays) but not video on its own. v1 v2 etc completely disappeared. Nothing to do with toggling up and down and decreasing sizes in the time line. Double clicked the timeline and again only shows audio. Tried expand all tracks, create new tracks but will only create and expand audio tracks. Any one with any ideas?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a (hard to see) double line that separates the Video Tracks and the Audio Tracks. If you hover your cursor over it in the blank space next to the track headers, the cursor will change to show the line can be moved. When the cursor changes, click down and repostition the dividing line.

What may have happened is that you accidentally moved the line to the top of the timeline, hiding all the video tracks. Hover the mouse just below the time ruler in the blank area at the right of track headers, and if the cursor changes to two lines with arrows, click down and drag the divider line down to reveal the Video Tracks, per this example:

ScreenFlow.gif

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This fixed my problem!! After 45 min of searching and finding many much more complicated solutions that were not solving my particular issue. Easy beginner mistake and easy fix! Thank you so much!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines