• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videoeffekte fehlen

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo... unter Effekt --> Videoeffekte --> Störung und Körnung gibt es bei mir den Effekt Störung. In einigen Tutorials habe ich geshen, dass es da noch andere Effekte gibt. Kann mir vielleicht jemand helfen, wie ich alle Effekte angezeigt bekomme? Das wäre super!

Beste Grüße

Fabian

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Noise HLS' or 'Noise HLS Auto' and 'Dust and Scratches' on Windows are in the Obsolete folder.

Guessing they no longer exist on the Mac.

When watching tutorials, make sure it matches the version you are using.

Premiere is changing rapidly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on macOS or PC, Fabian? With Mac there are fewer effects available, so that may explain it. Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kevin... thanks for that reminder, I didnt mention. I'm on a Mac.

Cheers

Fabi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Fabi,

Thanks for the clarification. I had a look and there is no difference between Mac and PC for the Noise (translation: "Disturbance") & Grain Category; there is only Noise (Disturbance). For other categories there are differences. I hope that answered your question. Let us know.

Tchuß,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you. But is it possible to add these effects I miss? Cause I saw a tutorial and there were some more like 'Noise HLS' or 'Noise HLS Auto' and 'Dust and Scratches'.

Fabi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noise HLS' or 'Noise HLS Auto' and 'Dust and Scratches' on Windows are in the Obsolete folder.

Guessing they no longer exist on the Mac.

When watching tutorials, make sure it matches the version you are using.

Premiere is changing rapidly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ann Bens... thank you so much! I found it in the Obsolete folder! Ok, that was a problme i have could solve easily by myself... haha. I'm so happy you guys still helping me out with such problems. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fabi,

Glad you were able to complete your project with Ann's advice. Do be wary of using these effects in future projects as they won't always be in the Obsolete folder. One day, they will probably be permanently removed from there. Obsolete effects are mainly for restoring older projects and are not meant for those in the current pipeline.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh... that's good to know. Many thanks for that information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines