• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VIdeos are green and purple

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to premiere 2022 all my entire videos now show green and purple when playing back. I suppose it has to do with system compatibility issue of the Intel video driver (630) not being supported. However this driver is already updated to the latest version that is suitable for my laptop, no further updates are possible. How to proceed?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Please read the note under number 2.

Adobe recommends that the driver version should be 27.20.100.8476 or above.

Article is from August 2021 and many drivers have been launched since.

You always install the latest available driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't rely on Windows update to get you the latest video drivers. Sounds like you are using the built in Intel GPU (in your processor). Go to Intel and check for the latest video drivers. You would likewise do that with Nvidia or AMD gpus also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's better Intel links: You can get any Intel driver you like.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download-center/home.html

And this is for the latest DCH /Graphics Drivers

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I didn't use windows update. The Nvidia had to be updated too so I went to Nvidia and did that without problems. Same for Intel, but when I try to install the downloaded driver that Adobe recommends, it says it is not possible to instal this driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for Intel, but when I try to install the downloaded driver that Adobe recommends, it says it is not possible to instal this driver.

By @thijsb56604725

Please show link where is says recommended driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the link premiere gives me when I start up:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/drivers-video-win-intel.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read the note under number 2.

Adobe recommends that the driver version should be 27.20.100.8476 or above.

Article is from August 2021 and many drivers have been launched since.

You always install the latest available driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest driver is again one I cannot get installed. It says 'your system has a driver that is set to specifications of the manufacturer.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like a hardware issue? Can your card / system use the newest drivers? They stop all hardware at some point in time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean my laptop is barely over 2 years old, that would be quite strange If I then already cannot use the latest premiere...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know if it is. Did Ann's suggestion work? It's marked as correct. You can do some research and see if the card/laptop takes the latest drivers. Usually what happens is that at some point 'x' card will only take a driver up to .100.0, etc. Look around. I did a quick search and didn't find it. So, not sure where you are at. You can also remove a driver and reinstall a new one.

Google might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines