Videos will not render unless CUDA is turned off

Contributor ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is something that is SOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating.  I take the time to render out a 52-minute video and then when I play the video NONE of the videos shot on my iPhone or my DJI OSMO Mobile 3 don't show up???  What the heck Adobe???  This is so ridiculous.  But I turn off CUDA (and essentially do not use my high priced video card to help with the render) and it works.  That doesn't make sense.  So a video that took 20-minutes to render with CUDA turned on now is going to take even longer.

Can someone PLEASE explain it to me?

For all the techies out there, I am running the latest PP Cloud version and have updated my BIOS (Dell) and my video graphics driver and it still blacks out on the videos and all I get is the audio.

Help me please!  I would like to use my video graphics card and be able to actually see what mogrts I used from the Essential Graphics panel in real time and not having to render out each of those now that CUDA is turned off.

Randy

Randune23_0-1644707351129.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Formats , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are those iPhone videos shot in HLG perhaps? Quite likely, and that could be the problem. If so, go to them in the Project panel, right-click/Modify/Interpret Footage, and set to Override to Rec.709.

And maybe change the phone's default if so ... skipping recording in HLG for now, until there's more actual use of it.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines