• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos Won't Export on PP

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a problem I run into continuously on Premiere Pro. Often when it comes to exporting my videos, I click "export" and nothing happens. I often have to uninstall and reinstall. But I really don't see why I need to do this. This is an ongoing bug that many users raise and yet it's still an issue.

Is there any thing I can do to resolve this issue without having to uninstall and reinstall software?

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never had this, and don't see it posted here on the forum.

How about screenshots of your export dialog box?

And ... I presume the export is being sent to a local attached drive, AND that you have 4-5 times the space of that expected export available on that drive for Premiere to work with ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried queue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lucy! 

Really sorry for that. Can you share the following information?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm using version 15.2.

No error codes come up. The option is just completely greyed out. Also, when I save - the save button remains highlighted (though it does save it), but perhaps it's not registering this?

Thanks

Lucy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't know if it useful and if you do it but you have to make sure that your timeline is selected ( with the blue stroke around it ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lucy,

Could you create a new user account on your computer and test Premiere Pro in it? It'll help us to narrow down the issue.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines