• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing Lightroom metadata in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a large number of video (and photo) files to catalogue so would like to do this using keywords in Lightroom. Does anyone know how can I export and then import this xmp data into Premiere Pro? Thanks

TOPICS
Export , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but Premiere can display metadata from other sources, such as Lightroom, Photoshop, or Bridge-, in the Project panel's List View

image.png

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I have the matadata display and as far as I can tell all the correct boxes are ticked - Dublin Core etc, but the keywords that I added in Lightroom do not show up in Premiere. I am wondering if there is another stage that I have missed. Also Lightroom creates an XMP sidecar for images, but doesn't appear to do so for videos. And even so I cannot see the keywords in Premiere for images either. Thanks in advance for any further help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines