• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Voice over Bug?

Contributor ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When we do a voice over : i select the track in the timeline and i press the "microfon" symbol.

Works perfect.

Now normally when the journalsit makes a mistake, we stop and do again or we pick in half the way. The SYmbol on the sequence still works. But i normally use the voice over shortcut (in the screnshot: i added it to the numlock 1 button). And that worked always before.

But now on Adobe Premiere 22.4 on PC, that doesnt work any more. He always says: you can not record without enabling at least one track for recording ?? Thats wierd because the track is on, we just used it? 

Anybody seeing this issue? Or ever worked this way ? 

Thx in advance

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your numlock on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wel we tried it on several shortcuts, but the fact he gives an error means Adobe recognizes it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any body else seen this ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines