Voice Over Recording Acting like it is recording but green track never shows up

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying to record a voice over for a very simple video. I have a zoom H4N pro plugged into my computer and it is selected as the device to record on in the voice over recording settings. Each time I record it gives me the count down and as I talk the sound bar goes up and down but when I press the space button to stop the recording, there is no record that it recorded. 

I have cleared my cache, reset and tried multiple microphones that have worked before. I am now in the process of uninstalling and reinstalling premiere pro. 

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tarra,

Sorry to hear of your trouble. Do you have a Mac or PC? Let us know. Setting permissions in System Preferences may help if you have a Mac https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/voice-over-recording-in-premiere-pro-cc-2019....

Please also check the settings of the microphone if you have any available. I hope the community can assist.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines