• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Voice Over Recording - clean automatically spaces of breathing - to make more dynamic talk

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am reading my books and recording with voice-over function in premiere.

But there, it's 50 minutes text reading at one!

So, when i hear it's ok, but there so many spaces that is when i am breathing or i just pause the reading and then - it cames like a boring reading...because there are many spaces...empty spaces on the audio track - no cuts! 

i have to manually make the cuts to make it more dynamic?

I Really need a Automate to cut and clean those "gaps" in the sound track.

There is so much reading! if i have to do it manually , that will take hours every time!

Well i have a lot of reading stuff so This will be a tedious Process Without an automation...

It's Like, i'm reading a paragraphy an then i breath and contínuos reading...but those "pauses", when i'm listening is like a boring speech...

To make it good enough to the listener i really have to do cuts manualy?

After that i have already make the adjustments on the voice audio in the "Essential Audio", i have to listen again and make cuts that will "re-analise"the sound and cause a disformity on the voice.

Any HEL here?

Thanks You All Folks.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

You can't do this automatically in Premiere.  You can export your timeline to Audition which has an automated silence removal function.  (Arguably, you should simply be recording in Audition in the first place.)  If Audition isn't part of your subscription you can round trip to a free tool like Audacity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECnBjtY4NJY

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't do this automatically in Premiere.  You can export your timeline to Audition which has an automated silence removal function.  (Arguably, you should simply be recording in Audition in the first place.)  If Audition isn't part of your subscription you can round trip to a free tool like Audacity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECnBjtY4NJY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm with smrpix ... I'd record in Audition. Which can have a video screen showing the image from Premiere visible.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines