• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Voiceover always going back to start when recording, clear in and out not working.

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2024 Aug 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all, i am trying to record a short video for instagram and trying to do a voiceover.

I have come into a problem which i have seen others have as well where everytime you go to record voiceover the clip always goes back to the start and any new recording overwrites the previous.

I have done some research and seen the clear and in out fix but it is not working for me, in fact when i right click the timeline the clear in and out option is greyed out. I have also tried marking in points but this has not done anything for me either. I am new to premier  pro so sorry if i have some setting on which i am not aware of.

I have attached the project file and am still in the free trial version but am set to pay after 7 days if that has anything to do with it.

Any help would be appreciated i am going crazy. Thank you in advance!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 10, 2024 Aug 10, 2024

Well I am an idiot! All that was happening was i had the 321 setting on and it was simply snapping back to the end of the last recording for that. After i removed the original audio from my clip (which was also silent btw) this seems to have fixed the problem and allowed me to record my narrative and finish my video. I feel stupid but relieved. Outside of that very much enjoying the platform!

Mod note: Please do not use profanity on Adobe forums. It is against Adobe Community Guidelines.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2024 Aug 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I am an idiot! All that was happening was i had the 321 setting on and it was simply snapping back to the end of the last recording for that. After i removed the original audio from my clip (which was also silent btw) this seems to have fixed the problem and allowed me to record my narrative and finish my video. I feel stupid but relieved. Outside of that very much enjoying the platform!

Mod note: Please do not use profanity on Adobe forums. It is against Adobe Community Guidelines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2024 Aug 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you figured it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines