Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Volonté de fluidifier des images 50p qui ont un rendu trop "nerveux"

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour la communauté,

Suite à un tournage de plans en 50p avec un A7 IV, je trouve le rendu bien trop nerveux à l'image. J'aimerais fluidifier mes plans pour un rendu plus doux (plus ciné), notament sur les petits mouvements qui donnent une impression de saccade. Auriez-vous une idée d'effet à appliquer ou bien un type de transcodage qui pourrait m'aider à obtenir le résultat souhaité ?

Merci d'avance.

Romain

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Cinematic" is simply shot at 24fps ... with typically a shutter at twice that, so around 48. And you have to move the cam pretty slow for pans or it will look bad.

Gimbals, shoulder rigs & tripods with fluid heads can all help of course.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Neil. My shutter was certainly too fast. But I'm looking for a solution in editing to give an effect more fluid to my picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an effect that allows you to apply some shutter blur effect to media, I forgot the name. @Ann Bens would remember the name ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you're getting at why cuts work.

If that's the case, a good place to start is reading In the Blink of an Eye: A Perspective on Film Editing by Walter Murch, "Hitchcock" (Revised Edition) by François Truffaut, and "Poetics" by Aristotle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines