• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VR transition made my whole timeline turn into a strobe effect

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just finishing up my video. Inserting just one last transition before exporting the video. I chose VR spherical blur to to check how it woud look like and when I tried to switch the properties from monoscopic to others it started suddenly started creating a rapid black and white strobe effect. I tried undo, deleting the transition but nothing worked. I closed the project and later when I reopened the strobe effect was still on the entire timeline and it's not going away. I don't know whether it's a bug or not. But it's not going away. I tried rendering it but even then there is no change in the whole video. I need help in the matter otherwise I would have to create the whole timeline again which took hours to make and color grade. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the Media Cache and Media Cache files:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seconds-in-premi...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
1. Do one of the following:
• Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
• Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
from here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

If that doesn't work, try Preferences > Audio Hardware and set Input to None.

If that doesn’t work, try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site. If NVIDIA, do a clean installation of the latest Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

If that doesn't work, try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Premiere Pro forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response!
Athough thanks to my auto-save settings I accessed the correct project and edited from there which was only 2 steps behind the final one. But I believe this is a huge bug. No transition should behave in such a way in any software. Thank god for auto save and my lucky call to set the timer to 5 mins instead of 30 or 1hr. nIt saved me big time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting the Media Cache and Media Cache files likely would have fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your project and seqeunce VR?

If not, that's the problem ... most of the VR effects simply do not work correctly with non-VR sequences/media.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines