Why did I get this?

warning.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

I switched the "video rendering and playback" to Mercury Playback Engine software only, like someone mentioned, and it worked!! YAY

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 113 Replies 113
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I did not see a loss in resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 22.5 same problem, receiving black frames even after rendering. the clips are fine, this startet to occure suddenly on random clips (I guess with the last update?) after working with this material for half a year over several Premiere versions. No solution seems to make any sense. The bug is in the program, not on the user side (slow HDD, VFR, Blackmagic, PC/MAC... all the different setups have the same problem). sad! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same 22.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same 22.6

By @dakula74

22.6.2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same 22.6.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just had the same issues in the latest version - 23.  The "fix" is to turn off CUDA but to be honest this is not a real solution is it.  I now have to turn off to use the project file and remember to turn back when rendering - which I do often.  We pay a lot of money for the product so expect it to work and not create problems for the end user.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😞pfff... I was thinking in eventualy updating to the latest version, hoping this problem would not exist any more... Well, I will stick to the more stable 14.0-2020 version. I'm just wondering why I'm paying 30 $ a month...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes dont bother - it still exists.  Its screwed up my project files as it insists on updating them on the 23 version.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that. But quick question: are you 100% sure that you didn't use/mix "variable frame rate" footage?

• (btw right now I am editing a concert. If I want to export a single song, I have to delete all audio around it, otherwise it won't start rendering. After the export I go ctrl+z to get the audio back. Funny stuff!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

If I remember correctly I had only 25f/s footage. Good luck for the concert !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checking frame rate/s is not the same as checking variable vs constant frame rate... All your footage can be 25f/s but half of it can have a variable frame rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The year is 2023. Adobe is still unable to fix this problem. It is still here. The Avid people at my studio are looking smarter and smarter. And I'm looking dumber and dumber for not switching to Resolve years ago. Getting tired of waiting to fixes to dumb problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ensure footage is all set to "constant frame rate". All your footage can be 25f/s but some footage can have a variable frame rate if it was recorded on a different device/encoded separately/provided by a third party.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save the project 

Close Adobe Premiere 
Rename the file that is giving this error 
Launch Adobe Premiere again 
It will say file not found (Because we renamed it)
Click on locate and then browse the renamed File 
Hopefully it will work, it has worked for me 3 to 4 times

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines