• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp stabilized shots with proxy button enabled plays back as small box

Enthusiast ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have proxy files linked to my 4k footage. If I have the proxy button enabled, and then I warp stabilize the 4k footage and play it back, it is no longer full screen. It plays back as a much smaller box on screen. see attached screenshot. You can see this restaurant shot is not full screen (and you can see a shot behind it). Anyone else have this issue? I'm running Premiere 2023 on an Apple iMac desktop. I saw the problem yesterday on my M1 Macbook pro too (also running premiere 2023).  The only solution I can find, which sometimes works, is to render out the shot. It would be great to not have to render it out, and have the proxy stay the same size as the screen upon playback.

Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 1.23.27 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Warp is applied to the media currently in use. So ... Warp must be applied to the original clip.

And as proxies work by playing back the proxy with the 'visual' effects applied, something like Warp which changes size and position constantly can't be used with proxies. One of numerous reasons I will normally get Warp set correctly on a clip, then do a full Render & Replace the original clip with a 'fixed' digital intermediate, and replace the clip on the timeline with the new video clip.

Saves a ton of hassle and computer load.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines