Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp stabilizer auto analysis

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to get Warp Stabilizer to automatically start analysing.

I've made a preset(because who wants 50% stabilisation), but every time I add this effect to a clip,

i need to go to the Effect Controls, scroll down and click Analyze.

Can't it just start automatically?

greetings!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you drag WS on a clip it automaticly starts analyzing at 50%.

Presets dont start at all.

I dont see the avantage in a preset as no clip is alike. All need different settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. The only reason I can think of for a WS preset is if you know you only want to stabilise position/rotation/scaling rather than subspace. In your case I think you are better not bothering with a preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a matter of fact i've got the preset set to position/rotation/scaling with 8% amount. This preset seems to work most of the time. and therefore i'd like to keep using the preset and love to have it automatically analyse...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clipboard_image_0.png

so answers dont get 'buried'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a matter of fact i've got the preset set to position/rotation/scaling with 8% amount. This preset seems to work most of the time. and therefore i'd like to keep using the preset and love to have it automatically analyse...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have a good dedicated GPU then you must create a shortcut button for "replace with After effects composition" - I've selected (K-button) for that so that you could stabilize it in after effects without the hassle of analyzing it repeatedly .  Save all the stabilized AE project file in the premiere project folder and never return back again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a great feature missing. Adobe devs, is there a way to prioritize this?

It would be great to have an option where the user can select to "Auto Analyze", like the "Hide Warning Banner" option at the bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines