• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp Stabilizer not working as well as normal on Mac Air - M1

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used warp stabilizer on adobe premiere for a few years and have always used 10% as my setting on my Imac 2017.

I recently purchased a MacAir and have noticed that the stabilization of the footage looks terrible and nowhere near the quality of stabilization I am used to. It looks and feels just like the quality of old final cut pro stabilizing.

I have also noticed that there are much more settings options for fine tuning the stabilization. I have tried many different combos but all the footage comes out looking like classic bad jello stabilizing.

HAs anyone experienced this issue and know how to fix it?

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, we can file a report for further investigation. About how long are the clips you're stabilizing? What do you use to record your clips?

Happy to help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing what seems like the same issue on an M1 Mac Studio, running PP22.6.2.  Just upgraded the platform from a 2017 iMac Pro to a Mac Studio with an M1 Max chip.  On one project that was originaly edited on an iMacPro(2017), the unrendered shot with Warp Stabilzer now looked worse with the effect applied.  On another new project I worked on yesterday, the Warp Stabilzer made the shot look like jello, no matter what settings I tried.  Have not yet found a solution, and was wondering if this is a known bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know the M1 coding is a completely different beast in some ways, not surprised that a massive complex effect like Warp works differently.

@Warren Heaton  ... any ideas?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@R Neil Haugen @marcopolo27 @applecart 

I happen to have three shots I need to stabilize for an indie film this weekend.  I'll try it on an iMac Pro (2017) and MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021) M1 Max.  I'll report back if I noticed any differences.  I could also run it on a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020) M1 which is closer to a MacBook Air.

I'm not sure if this is the same for Warp Stabilizer, but I've notcied that Morph Cut yields much better results if more RAM is available.  Maybe that could be play here as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines