Exit

Warp Stabilizer Warning in Exported video

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro v23.0.0 (Build 63)

MacOS Ventura – iMac 2020

I thought this was fixed a few versions ago? The easy answer is check all your work, but in the real world of deadlines we don't always have that luxory to watch 2 hours of content back. With that said to go into the effect everytime to disable the warning slows me down too much and there should be a global solution to prevent exporting baked in graphics.

1. On export – a warning pops up and tells you there is media that needs analyasis, do you wish to export.

2. Globally in preferences disable any warnings from footage, i'd rather export a jump cut from morph cut need analyzing or a little wobble in my footage. 

3. Why is this not a background task? Other programs are steps ahead of premiere in this department and the whole premiere experience is starting to feel very dated. Is there no way for premiere to automatically re-analyze footage in the background? We have to manually hit "analyze" EVERY TIME. 

I'm hoping this is a fix shortly, or if my memory is wrong, hopefully a new feature.

As an editor, premiere is the slowest software I use. I spend too much time and energy on troubleshooting and it's becoming borderline embarrasing to use infront of clients/producers/directors.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes ! I have the same problem. It should be fixed !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A Preflight Check similar to what they've done in Adobe Acrobat and Indesign would be great! For example, in Adobe Indesign, you get a warnings panel that is updated in real time with links for specific problem areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines