• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp Stabilizer Wobbles Everything

Participant ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I rarely can use warp stabilizer anymore. I'm trying to use it on a video right now that has just a subtle vibration from the wind. It's a static head shot. The stabilizer is trying to stabilize her head that moves instead of basing the stabilization parameters on everything outside of the subject, the actual world around them. Is there some way to make it not based on the subject in the center of the image but more on what is suppose to be static? I swear this thing use to work better than this. It's just horrible. 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW, I tend to use the Tracker/Stabilizer in After Effects more. It gives you a lot more options on how to apply the stabilization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes warp stabilizer will stabilise the very thing you want it to ignore ... however, also try switching the warp method from 'subspace warp' to 'position' only. That may make a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines