Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp Stabilizier Analyzing Twice

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Developer/ Programmer

I found Warp Stabilizier need to click second time, then it will do its job to stabilize. Is this tool normally need to click twice? if that is bug, please fix this. Thanks!

Figo

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Warp Stabilizer yesterday, and noticed that it needed to do a second analysis when I changed the setting from 'smooth motion' to 'no motion'. Is that what you are experiencing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's different. When I apply it on a footage for the first, it will automatically analyze it. After the first analyzing is done, I found the button Analyze is not done, so I analyze it the second time. I don't know why it still need to click again, but it's bit unfunctioning I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue here since latest update to Premiere Pro v23.0.0 (build 63). After analyzing when I placed the effect on the clip it has done nothing, and I always need to analyze again. Second time it does work and save the analyzed data. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does the clip match the sequence settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines