• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We can’t verify your subscription status...again

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yet again premiere keeps me from doing my work. I'm on the edge of skipping more tha a dacade og monthly payment and move to Da Vinchi or back to Avid again. This program is so unstable and focus on getting new youtubers as customers, that i will call it a nogo for video professionals.

After problems with bugs, dissapearing support for CG caracter, unable to start up the program at all, missing codesc. suddentlyg missing support for Panasonic P2 and so on, suddently i cant start the program due to missing contact to the server ...

We can’t verify your subscription status.

We can’t reach the Adobe servers. 

Last time i coundt edit for a whole day, before it was suddently ok the day after. Now it happens again. I have contact to the internet, ofcouce, my subscribtion is running as normal, i have only one machine running premiere. This is super unprofessionel Adobe. 
TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tvn32295250,

We're sorry to hear about this. Have you tried signing out of the Creative Cloud Desktop app & signing back in? Also, do you have any firewall active that might potentially block the app from connecting to the internet?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was advised to make a new account and login from there. It worked fine - but now i'm missing paymant history and so on from my normal account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now i cant login on the new account :

Skærmbillede 2022-04-15 164654.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try following the link in your error messages to their troubleshooting guide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes i did. For some reason the chat window wont come up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines