• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird Color Flicker - CANNOT find a solution

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I've been having trouble with some of my footage where after color correcting clips will start to do this strange flicker with the color almost like the blacks get lighter, sometimes it's only a frame other times it's a few frames. After rendering my timeline this still shows up and even after exporting it is still happening. Regardless I have searched through countless solutions and can not find a fix. It's not a frame problem as my sequence is displaying at the same frame rate, I'm thinking it's either an SD card issue or a premiere issue but I just can't figure it out.

This has also happened on multiple different computers so it isn't a hardware issue either. If anyone has any recommendations it would be much appreciated, I'll drop a video that shows this flicker.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

SOLUTION:

Not a correct fix but it some how works when you export in 4k. It still flickers in premiere but the exported video no longer does it. Still not sure of the cause but this worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SD card issue? is it happening only in premiere? or even when you play the file in any video player?

It might be a monitor issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only premiere, Quicktime and VLC it plays fine. If i have it in premiere too long after a few playbacks it starts doing this, even to the raw footage before color correction. @Christian.Z 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLUTION:

Not a correct fix but it some how works when you export in 4k. It still flickers in premiere but the exported video no longer does it. Still not sure of the cause but this worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with FS5 éMXF files only. It's like it flickers between color spaces.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reverted to v22.4 and it's ok. It looks like a v22.5 bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines