• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird Error: Uncommon Black Mov files in Premiere when importing from my Lacie Hard Drive

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I'm new to this thread, so I'm really hoping you guys can help me out with this one. Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Description of my issue: 

Whenever I import/make transcoded file from my Lacie 6Big hard drive, the clips end up being 3-hr long black screen with no sound. 

The weirdest thing is if I try to import the mov files from another hard drive(G-tech), it works fine in premiere. Additionaly, if I import the mov files from my Lacie Hard drive to other editors, like FCPX, Avid, Davinci. They all work fine. 

Is there something wrong with the compatibility with my Lacie hard drive and Premiere?? If not, wha't causing this issue? How can I possibly fix it? 

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or thoughts. Thank you very much for your help. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've uploaded some pics to show you what it looks like on my end. Please help me if you know any possible solutions.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines