• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird export color error

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An error I have never encountered before has just occured in Premiere Pro. I am trying to export a project as an h264 video using my regular settings and methods, but no matter how I try, the color and saturation come off so weird in the exported video (see photo showing the result compared to the original video). It looks normal in the editor, but after export it looks sort of like the exposure has been warped. Has anyone had this issue before and found a way to fix it?

I have tried re-starting the program, using Media Encoder to export, disabling the CUDA renderer in the general settings - nothing makes any difference. Help?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

For those running into this thread, the answer you found was that you needed to properly set the Color Management for taking HLG clips, a form of HDR, into a Rec.709/SDR timeline.

Right?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind - I found the answer in another thread!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those running into this thread, the answer you found was that you needed to properly set the Color Management for taking HLG clips, a form of HDR, into a Rec.709/SDR timeline.

Right?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correct. Everything worked like a charm after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines