Weird glitch when trying to name things

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, a few hours ago I wanted to edit a video on Premiere Pro, but all of a sudden this weird glitch popped up when trying to name stuff. It happens when I try to create a project, create bins, etc. and I was wondering if there's a fix for this. I tried everything, removing the cash, moving the cash to another drive, removing all projects, removing Premiere Pro, restarting my PC, but nothing helps. (Fyi, I'm on Windows 11)

Vinniebearz_0-1656865320190.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn "Create new sequence" back on.  

WarrenHeaton_0-1656866248091.png

Or, click the Create button at the bottom of the Import screen and use one of the options for creating a New Sequence as you normally would.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, but no it doesn't work sadly

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also just to make it more clear, I have this with all text in the import tab. Here's another example:

Vinniebearz_0-1656884097463.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like an issue with your graphics drivers.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, thanks for the answer again. I just tried to reset and update the drivers of my GPU, but that also doesn't work. I did try an older version of Premiere Pro and this issue strangely isn't present in that version.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines