• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird problem while using color labels to color my clips !!!

Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm on version 22.6 of Premiere Pro (in Windows 10). I have a long clip (20 minutes) and have split it in about 35 pieces. Then I try to apply different color labels to those pieces (in order to colour-code them and help my editing process). But each time I color one of them, it colors all 35 pieces with the same color!! (I REALLY need those pieces to have different colors!!). Is there a setting for that ?! ... but when I color-label different clips (coming from different filenames on disk) I don't have this pronbem and I can color-code them freely. Thank you in advance for any feedback!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Easy peasy.

Click on the Wrench icon in the timeline panel ... top option, "Show Source clip name and label". Un-check that, and now on that sequence, labels aren't linked to clips in the bin.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easy peasy.

Click on the Wrench icon in the timeline panel ... top option, "Show Source clip name and label". Un-check that, and now on that sequence, labels aren't linked to clips in the bin.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow!! That worked !! Thank you so much for your quick answer Neil !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines